Flex Series is a concealed fastened metal wall collection designed to give you flexibility for your next project.
Now available with a high performance clip, offering unlimited thermal movement while reducing chances of oil canning.
- Available in two panel attachment configurations – a directly attached fastening flange or clip interlocking hem.
- Two clip options enable the panels to be installed flush to the substrate or with a ½" standoff.
- Can be used in a rainscreen system.
- Can be installed in vertical and horizontal wall, fascia, and equipment screen applications.
- Custom manufactured lengths from 5'-0" to 20'-0".
- With a 12" coverage, panels are available in 24ga and 22ga in standard colors. Also available in 20ga ZINCALUME® Plus.
- Panels available in a wide variety of Dura Tech™ 5000, Dura Tech™ mx colors, and specialty prints and textures.
- Warranties for chalk, fade, and film integrity are available in durations of up to 30 years.
- ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration) tested.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA and Anchorage, AK.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
Oil Canning Technical Bulletin (pdf)
- C&I Color Chart: Dura Tech® nt
- Architectural Color Chart: Dura Tech® 5000 & mx (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors (pdf)
- Dura Tech® 5000/Dura Tech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® nt Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)