Span-Lok hp (High Wind)
Span-Lok hp has been designed and tested to withstand wind loads exceeding 220 psf, meeting or exceeding local island wind load requirements, offering life-long protection and peace-of-mind knowing your building designs will resist typhoons, and meet the expectations of building owners.
- Tested in accordance with UL580 and
ASTM E1592, uplift allowable load values exceed 220 psf.
- Meets UL 90 wind uplift requirements (purlin not to exceed 5'-0" o.c.).
- Span-Lok hp is Factory Mutual Class 1-75 (5' span)
and Class 1-120 (2-1⁄2' span) approved.
- Span-Lok hp has an additional bend on female rib which increases uplift performance.
- Can be installed on pitches as low as 1⁄4":12"
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, and water infiltration
per ASTM E1646 and ASTM E2140.
- Can be installed over spaced supports or solid substrates.
- Factory applied sealant is standard.
- Factory swaged ends available for lapping panels (16" only).
- Factory notching available for turn under at the eave. Notch provides a clean detail and reduction in labor.
- Two piece, self centering clips, allow for expansion and contraction of panels.
- Choose from subtle striations, two pencil ribs or a clean flat-pan between ribs depending on aesthetic requirements.
- Available in the DuraTech®5000 or DuraTech mx coating systems.
- Note: Please contact your AEP Span representative for actual product offering and availability. The features noted above differ by manufacuring location and product combinations.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- Inquire with your local sales represenative for warranty information.