Mini-V-Beam is a through-fastened metal panel with 32" net coverage. This panel is predominantly used in industrial roof and wall applications.
- Panel design provides superior load and span capacities, offering savings in the structural support system.
- Custom manufactured sheet lengths from 5’-0” to up to 45’-0”.
- Available in 26ga, 24ga and 22ga in standard finishes - See AEP Span Color Charts for full range of color options, specialty finishes, and paint systems.
- 20ga available in Bare ZINCALUME® plus.
- ZINCALUME® coated substrate, per ASTM A-792, is standard and backed by a corrosion warranty on painted or unpainted panels.
- Meets IBC requirements for wall and roof panels in accordance to Chapters 14 & 15.
- Performance testing:
• Air – ASTM E283
• Water -ASTM E331
- Panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. Refer to UL Listings & Specifications for information.
- Low Slope Capacity - Can be installed on roofs slopes as low as 1:12.
- All colors meet a minimum SRI of 29 and one color, Regal White has a SRI of 85.
- Manufactured in Tacoma, WA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- C&I Color Chart: Dura Tech® nt
- Architectural Color Chart: Dura Tech® 5000 & mx (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors (pdf)
- Dura Tech® 5000/Dura Tech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® nt Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)
- Mini-V-Beam (zip)