- Wider coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Panel design provides superior load and span capacities which often allow savings in the structural support system.
- Quick, economical trim packages include standard trim pieces that can be ordered by number.
- Panels can be crimp-curved for radiused applications.
- 24 through 18 gauge panels available with DuraTech®5000 and DuraTech®mx (polyvinylidene fluoride) coating system or unpainted Zincalume®Plus. 18, 20 and 22 gauge panels require longer lead times.
- ZACtique®II is offered in 24 gauge for a weathered steel appearance.
- Fiberglass panels are available in matching profile.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- C&I Color Chart: Dura Tech® nt
- Architectural Color Chart: Dura Tech® 5000 & mx (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors (pdf)
- Dura Tech® 5000/Dura Tech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® nt Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)
- Box Rib (zip)