HR-36® Roof & Wall
HR-36® Roof & Wall is a through-fastened metal panel with 36" net coverage. HR-36® Roof & Wall is predominantly used in industrial and commercial applications. As a wall application HR-36 can be used both vertically or horizontally to create design interest.
- Wider coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Long spanning capability: design provides superior load and span capacities, saving money in structural support.
- Quick, standard economical trim packages available and can be ordered by number.
- Crimp curving available for a unique appearance.
- Fiberglass panels are available to match the profile of the metal panels.
- 24 and 22 gauge panels available in a variety of DuraTech®5000 and DuraTech®mx (polyvinylidene fluoride) cool colors, including ZACtique®II or bare Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus. 18 and 20 gauge panels require longer lead times.
- Panel assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC. Panel assemblies are also Class A Fire Rated per UL790 when installed in accordance to UL listings. Refer to UL Listings & Specifications for information.
- Recommended minimun slope of 1:12.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA and Tacoma, WA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- C&I Color Chart: Dura Tech® nt
- Architectural Color Chart: Dura Tech® 5000 & mx (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors (pdf)
- Dura Tech® 5000/Dura Tech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® nt Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)
- HR-36 (zip)