Reversed Box Rib™ Roof & Wall
Reversed Box Rib is a through-fastened metal panel with full 36” net coverage and is ideal for commercial, industrial, and architectural roof and wall applications.
- Wider coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Panel design provides superior load and span capacities which often allow savings in the structural support system.
- Quick, economical trim packages include standard trim pieces that can be ordered by number.
- Panels can be crimp-curved for radius applications.
- 24 through 18 gauge panels available with the DuraTech®5000 and Duratech®mx cool-roof coating systems, including ZACtique®II or bare Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus.
- Minimum recommended slope of 1:12.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- C&I Color Chart: Dura Tech® nt
- Architectural Color Chart: Dura Tech® 5000 & mx (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors (pdf)
- Dura Tech® 5000/Dura Tech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® nt Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)
- Reversed Box Rib (zip)