Prestige Series® is a crisp, distinctive solution for vertical exterior and interior walls, fascias and equipment screen applications. Prestige can also be used as a soffit ceiling panel. The panel’s concealed fastener system provides a clean, distinctive look in any application.
- Design-flexible 12" modules available flat, with two pencil ribs or waved. New to the Prestige product line is a modular design with the panel option of 10" high and 2" down profile.
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E283, and water infiltration per ASTM E331.
- Sealant is provided as a standard to create superior air and water infiltration resistance.
- Has been structurally tested per ASTM E1592.
- Panel clip is available for applications that require higher wind load resistance.
- Designed for use as a wall panel installed both horizontally and vertically. (22 gauge or heavier)
- Available perforated for acoustically sensitive applications or where ventilation is required.
- Compatible trim and accessories are readily available.
- Available in 24 and 22 gauge in a wide variety of standard colors in DuraTech®5000 and DuraTech®mx (polyvinylidene fluoride) coating systems, including ZACtique®II or bare Zincalume® Plus. 18 and 20 gauge panels require longer lead times.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA, Tacoma, WA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- Architectural Color Chart: Standard Colors (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors & Prints (pdf)
- DuraTech® 5000 Warranty (pdf)
- DuraTech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)