Nu-Wave®Corrugated is a through-fastened metal panel with 7/8" deep corrugations. The panel measures 36" out-to-out, with a 32" net coverage for roof applications and a 34 2/3" net coverage for wall applications.
- Deep corrugations provides bold aesthetic shadow effects.
- Custom manufactured sheet lengths from 5’-0” to 45’-0.”
- Available in 26ga, 24ga and 22ga in standard finishes – refer to AEP Span Color Charts for full range of color options, specialty finishes, and paint systems.
- 20ga available in ZINCALUME® Plus.
- Roof and wall applications meet 2009 IBC requirements in accordance with Chapters 14 & 15, without requiring a product approval report.
- Tested performance beyond IBC requirements: Air – ASTM E1680 and Water -ASTM E1646
- Recommended minimum 3:12 roof slope.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- C&I Color Chart: Dura Tech® nt
- Architectural Color Chart: Dura Tech® 5000 & mx (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors (pdf)
- Dura Tech® 5000/Dura Tech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® nt Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)
- Nu-Wave (zip)