Nu-Wave®Corrugated is a through-fastened metal panel with 7/8" deep corrugations. The panel measures 36" out-to-out, with a 32" net coverage for roof applications and a 34 2/3" net coverage for wall applications.
- Deep corrugations provides bold aesthetic shadow effects.
- 20, 22 and 24 gauge are offered factory curved to save time and money on the job site, product arrives ready to install.
- Available in a variety of 24 and 22 gauge DuraTech®5000 and DuraTech®mx (polyvinylidene fluoride) cool colors including ZACtique®II. Also available in bare Zincalume® or Galvalume® Plus.
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces that can be ordered by number.
- Strength of design allows longer spanning or greater allowable loads.
- Fiberglass skylight panels are available to match the profile of the metal panels.
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E-1680, and water infiltration per ASTM E-1646.
- Recommended minimum slope of 3:12.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
- C&I Color Chart: Dura Tech® nt
- Architectural Color Chart: Dura Tech® 5000 & mx (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors (pdf)
- Dura Tech® 5000 Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® nt Warrantyt (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)
- Nu-Wave (zip)