A concealed fastener metal wall panel designed to provide a seamless clean attachment and unique shadow lines. Ideal for vertical and horizontal wall, fascia, and equipment screen applications.
Now available with a high performance clip, offering unlimited thermal movement while reducing chances of oil canning.
- 12" coverage with a 7/8" depth
- Custom manufactured sheet lengths from 5'-0" to 20'-0" max.
- Available in 24ga and 22ga in 22 standard colors.
- Available in 24ga, 22ga and 20ga in ZINCALUME® Plus.
- 24ga is available in specialty prints and textures.
- Dura Tech™ 5000 and Dura Tech™ mx paint systems used on all standard colors.
- Warranties for chalk, fade, and film integrity are available in durations of up to 30 years.
- Wall application meets 2012 IBC requirements in accordance with Chapter 14.
- ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration) tested.
- Manufactured in Fontana, CA and Anchorage AK.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to
as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a
defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection.
Oil Canning Technical Bulletin (pdf)
- C&I Color Chart: Dura Tech® nt
- Architectural Color Chart: Dura Tech® 5000 & mx (pdf)
- Architectural Color Chart: Premium Colors (pdf)
- Dura Tech® 5000/Dura Tech® mx Warranty (pdf)
- Dura Tech® nt Warranty (pdf)
- Zincalume® Plus Warranty (pdf)