Modern Metal Roofs for Today’s Design
What are the benefits of high-performance, yet elegant metal roof designs?
For a top-down modern approach to architectural buildings, AEP Span offers high performance structural standing seam metal roof systems, which pair well with their flexible, yet elegant metal wall panel designs.
With four profiles to select from, standing seam metal panels offer a modern roof design with a clean raised seam and various optional features, such as striations or pencil ribs. Moreover, standing seam metal panels offer superior weather tightness qualities and, as concealed fastener profiles, are installed using an attachment system that allows for excellent expansion-and-contraction, making them ideal for various climates.
Standing Seam Metal Roof Panel Types:
9 Benefits of AEP Span Standing Seam Metal Roof Panels:
- Performance testing performed by independent, accredited 3rd party
- Product-Specific Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- Products contained within IBC/IRC building code compliance report
- LBC Red List Free label for portfolio of profiles in a ZINCALUME® Plus coating
- Most standing seam profiles can be used in vertical wall applications (not available in Curved Span-Lok™)
- Available in a variety of standard colors, prints, textures and finishes
- Energy Star® certified cool colors
- Ideal substrate for clamp attached solar panel arrays
- Various optional features, such as pencil ribs and striations
Order Samples for your next modern design project using standing seam metal roof panels.