Mini-V-Beam metal roofing and siding is an exposed fastened panel with a 32″ net coverage. This ribbed metal is used in roof and siding applications and is ideal for agricultural, commercial, institutional, residential, retail, and mixed-use applications.
With this long-lasting, durable, and sustainable metal panel, you’ll also find it comes in a wide range of energy-efficient colors and paint systems. Mini-V-Beam also offers a unique yet flexible design when combined with other building materials.
- Application: Roofing & Siding
- Gauge: 26, 24, 22, & 20
- Coverage: 32"
- Minimum Slope: 1:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal roofing & siding is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration).
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Metal siding assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Meets class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured metal panel lengths: 5′-0″ to 45′-0″.
- Metal Siding Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Perforation PDF | RTF options available for an additional charge.
- Matching fiberglass panels available.
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF