- 12″, 16″, 17″ & 18″ net coverage metal roof panel. (Additional charges and lead times apply for 18″ in 22ga)
- Minimum recommended slope 2:12.
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes.
- Refer to AEP Span Color Charts PDF | RTF for full range of color options and paint systems.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 45′-0″. (Lengths over 45′ available for additional charge).
- Wide batten cap available for a bold appearance.
- Panel is acceptable for use in vertical metal wall applications
- Factory applied sealant is a standard offer.
- Subtle striations available on 16″, 17″ & 18″ panels.
- Factory notching available for turn under at the eave (some limitations apply).
Notch provides a clean detail and reduction in labor.
- Snap-together panel; no field seaming required.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements.
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790).
- Panel evaluated by accredited third party. All structural performance data is contained within
Building Code Approval Report: IAPMO-UES #ER-0309 PDF | RTF.
- Weathertightness Warranty available. Minimum slope required. AEP Span Underlayment HT required for all Full System Weathertightness Limited Warranties. Contact AEP Span representative for information. (Roof application ONLY)
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF | RTF
- Manufactured in Tacoma, WA.