Flex Series metal siding is a concealed fastened siding available in five different options. This panel is a great choice for retail, residential, commercial, mixed-use, civic, and institutional projects.
It is a long-lasting, durable, and sustainable metal panel that also comes in several energy-efficient colors and paint systems. It’s also easy to mix and match profiles, colors, and applications with the Flex Series metal panels, which offers architects and building owners a unique yet flexible design.
- Application: Siding
- Gauge: 22
- Coverage: 12″
Testing and Performance
- Metal siding is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283* (air infiltration) and ASTM E331* (water infiltration) tested.
- * Requires field applied sealant.
- Siding assemblies are rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 5′-0″ to 40′-0″.
- 20ga available by special order.
- Metal Siding Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Flush Mount and 1/2″ Standoff high-performance clips available.
- Available in two-panel attachment configurations – a directly attached fastening flange or clip interlocking hem.
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF