Flush Panel metal siding is ideal for, siding, soffit, fascia, and mechanical screen applications as they have a low profile. This product is a concealed fastened panel available in flat and vented options, which provide a distinct design for any project. Flush Panel is an excellent metal profile for civic, commercial, retail, and other institutional projects.
With this long-lasting, durable, and sustainable metal siding, you’ll find it also comes in several energy-efficient colors and paint systems. Flush Panel offers architects and building owners a unique yet flexible design when the product is installed vertically or combined with other building materials.
- Application: Siding
- Gauge: 24 & 22
- Coverage: 12″
Testing and Performance
- Metal siding is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283* (air infiltration) and ASTM E331* (water infiltration) tested.
- * Requires field applied sealant.
- Siding assemblies are rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 5′-0″ to 30′-0″ (22ga) 5′-0″ to 25′-0″ (24ga).
- 24ga for soffit or fascia applications and 22ga for siding applications.
- Siding Installation: Vertical.
- Factory-applied sealant is not available.
- Available with 1 or 2 pencil ribs.
- Venting available. Venting is 11.23 in2/ft2 open area. (Pencil 1 or 2 ribs required for vented panel).
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF