- 12″ coverage metal siding.
- Siding Installation: Horizontal or Vertical.
- Gauges: 22ga and 24ga in standard finishes.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 5′-0″ to 30′-0″.
- Flush Mount and 1/2″ Standoff high-performance clips available.
- Available in two panel attachment configurations – a directly attached fastening flange or clip interlocking hem.
- ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283* (air infiltration) and ASTM E331* (water infiltration) tested. All testing performed by accredited third-party. * Requires field applied sealant.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF | RTF.
- Guide Specifications (pdf) (doc)
- Technical Sheet/Load Tables (pdf) (rtf)
- Perception Collection Dimensions – Clip Attached (pdf) (rtf)
- Perception Collection Dimensions – Direct Fastened (pdf) (rtf)
⇒Click Here for Building Code Approval Reports.
Now available with a high performance clip, offering unlimited thermal movement while reducing chances of oil canning.