Select Seam® Wide Batten seam metal roofing is a performance-rated, non-structural, batten seam metal roof system, ideal for education, civic, retail, commercial or institutional applications. The clean, wide pan appearance makes this panel ideal for a classic architectural effect which can be used for metal roof or metal siding projects.
Available in several energy-efficient colors to meet just about any need, Select Seam Wide Batten metal roofing can be combined with other building materials to provide ultimate design flexibility.
- Application: Roofing
- Gauge: 24 & 22
- Coverage: 13 1⁄4″, 17 1⁄4″ & 22 1⁄2″
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal roofing is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration).
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements and class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured metal roof lengths: 5′-0″ to 45′-0″.
- Metal roof is acceptable for use in vertical metal siding applications.
- Subtle striations standard on panels. (Flat pan offered by request).
- Can be single or double-sided tapered. (additional lead time applies).
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF