U-Panel metal roofing and siding is a “Utility” panel with a 36” net coverage. This metal panel is known for its economical exposed fastened design and used in light commercial and industrial applications. U-Panel is especially suitable as an interior partition or liner panel for mini-storage facilities.
This long-lasting, durable, and sustainable metal panel also comes in several energy-efficient colors and paint systems. U-Panel offers architects and building owners a unique yet flexible design when combined with other building materials. In addition, the purlin-bearing leg speeds installation and improves the quality of panel side laps providing a consistent weather-resistant joint.
- Application: Roofing & Siding
- Gauge: 26, 24, & 22
- Coverage: 36"
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal roofing & siding is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Siding assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Meets class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured metal panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″.
- Perforation PDF | RTF options available for an additional charge.
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation and improves the quality of panel side laps providing a consistent weather-resistant joint.
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF