Nu-Wave® Corrugated metal roofing and siding is a classic 7/8” exposed fastened metal panel suited for siding and roof applications. This metal roofing and siding panel is used in civic, education, hospitality, hotels, residential, retail, and mixed-use applications as well as in some roof designs with optional factory curving.
With this long-lasting, durable, and sustainable metal panel, you’ll also find it comes in a wide range of energy-efficient colors and paint systems. Nu-Wave® Corrugated Metal Roofing also offers a unique yet flexible design when combined with other building materials.
Now available in Aluminum (click here to learn more)
- Application: Roofing & Siding
- Gauge: 26, 24, 22, & 20
- Coverage: 32" or 34 2⁄3″
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal roofing & siding is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1680 (air infiltration) and ASTM E1646 (water infiltration).
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Siding assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Meets class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured metal panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″ (Straight) & 6′-0″ to 30′-0″ (Curved).
- Available smooth curved to a minimum of 3′ radius.
- Aluminum .040″ and .032″ available by special order in any color. Inquire with your sales representative for lead times and minimum order requirements.
- Perforation PDF | RTF options available for an additional charge.
- Matching polycarbonate panels available. PDF
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF