Prestige Series® metal siding offers unique and interchangeable concealed fastener panels for flexible and distinctive design. These panels can be used for exterior and interior siding, fascia, equipment screens, soffit, and as a ceiling panel application and provide a clean, distinctive design for civic, retail, commercial, institutional, and mixed-use.
This long-lasting, durable, and sustainable metal panel also comes in several energy-efficient colors and paint systems. Prestige Series offers architects and building owners a unique yet flexible design when combined with other building materials
Now available in Aluminum (click here to learn more)
- Application: Siding
- Gauge: 24 & 22
- Coverage: 12″
Testing and Performance
- Metal siding is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration).
- Siding assemblies are rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured metal siding lengths: 6′-0″ to 25′-0″ for 24ga and 6′-0″ to 30′-0″ for 22ga.
- 20ga available by special order.
- Metal siding installation: Horizontal or Vertical offered in 22ga minimum. Soffit or Fascia Installation: Offered in 24ga minimum, except 6″ reveal.
- Aluminum .040″ available in the No Reveal option only by special order in any color. Inquire with your sales representative for lead times and minimum order requirements. For faster delivery, aluminum .040″ is stocked in Matte Black and Regal White only.
- Offered in 4 different reveals: 0″, 1″, 2″, and 6″.
- Factory applied sealant is a standard offer.
- Available with 1 or 2 pencil ribs. 12″ panel available with wave pattern.
- Perforation PDF | RTF options available for an additional charge.
- High performance clip available to meet wind loads.
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF