Benefits of Exposed Fastener Metal Roofing & Siding
An Affordable Selection
When specifying metal roofing or siding, architects often look to concealed fastener panels for their clean lines but there are many benefits that make exposed fastener panels a great option for your next project!
AEP Span offers 8 different exposed fastener metal panels for you to choose from. All are available in a variety of Kynar and non-Kynar paints, prints, textures and finishes. To see these colors, check out our Interactive Color Chart. While there, you can learn more about warranty information and color performance data.
When compared to concealed fastened panels, exposed fastened panels are:
- More economical.
- Easier and faster to install resulting in lower labor costs.
- Simple to replace if damaged.
- Nestable, making shipping, handling, and storage easier.
- Available in a wide selection of panel shapes.
- Comes in our complete range of perforation options.
- Also available in aluminum.
- Able to be mixed and matched to achieve a unique look.
- Also available in matching polycarbonate panels.
- Coverages with 32”- 36” widths along with required lengths.
- Available in light & heavy gauge thicknesses (26ga – 18ga).
- Quicker to produce, package and ship resulting in shorter lead times. (Lead time for less than 10,000 sq/ft in standard colors is approximately 5 days).
In summary, Exposed Fastener Panels are a great choice if budget or a quick install is a concern. You still get a ton of color and panel options to help make your project look spectacular and still get a product that will stand the test of time!
Did you find this article helpful?