PBR Panel metal roofing and siding is an ideal solution for pre-engineered metal, post-frame, and agricultural buildings. This metal roofing and siding panel is recommended for light commercial and industrial projects as well as consumer-based Do-It-Yourself (DIY) applications.
PBR Panels are used in buildings for livestock and animal confinement as well. With this long-lasting, durable, and sustainable metal panel, you’ll also find it comes in several energy-efficient colors and paint systems. PBR Panel also offers a unique yet flexible design when combined with other building materials.
- Application: Roofing & Siding
- Gauge: 26, 24, & 22
- Coverage: 36"
- Minimum Slope: 1:12
Testing and Performance
- Metal roofing & siding is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Siding assemblies rated for fire resistance (UL263) when installed in accordance with UL listings.
- Meets class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- Custom manufactured metal panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 50′-0″.
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation and improves the quality of panel side laps providing a consistent weather-resistant joint.
- Matching polycarbonate panels available. PDF
Oil Canning Disclaimer
Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF