- 16″ coverage metal roof panel.
- Minimum recommended slope 1/2″:12″
- Thickness: .040″ aluminum. (Flat sheet also available).
- Minimum order requirements and longer lead times apply.
- Refer to AEP Span Color Chart PDF | RTF for the full range of cool color options and paint systems.
- Custom manufactured panel lengths: 6′-0″ to 40′-0″.
- Panel is acceptable for use in vertical metal siding applications.
- Subtle striations standard on 16″ panels. (Flat pan offered by request)
- Factory-applied sealant is standard.
- Panel available with 2 pencil ribs.
- Factory notching available.
- Field mechanically seamed panel.
- Wind uplift tested in accordance with ASTM E1592. Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, and water infiltration per ASTM E1646.
- Roof assemblies Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC or IRC, or when installed in accordance to UL listings (UL790).
- Weathertightness Warranty available. Minimum slope required. AEP Span Underlayment HT required for all Full System Weathertightness Limited Warranties. Contact AEP Span representative for information. (Roof application ONLY).
- Oil Canning: All flat metal surfaces can display waviness commonly referred to as “oil canning”. “Oil canning” is an inherent characteristic of steel products, not a defect, and therefore is not a cause for panel rejection. Oil Canning Technical Bulletin PDF | RTF.
Aluminum flat sheet is produced at a target flatness of 15 I-Units maximum and is not intended for use in automated manufacturing processes. ASC Profiles disclaims any and all representations and warranties when an aluminum flat sheet is used in automated manufacturing processes and further disclaims any and all liability for such use.